Pamper Night Essentials And More!

Today i had a pamper night (the whole day, actually). And i want to share my essentials and things i like to do or watch on days like these

1) First things first. A bath! Who needs a Valentine if you can make youreself a bubble bath? 

I like to add some color to my bath, not only foam.
Here are some of my favorites:

Aromotherapy Bath salt, Mint Chocolate
Aromatherapy bath salts. I'm loving this mint chocolate one

Bath foam. Avon
Shea rose bath foam
Freeman. Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Freeman. Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
Face mask. Avon. Avon Naturals
Avon Naturals. Radiance rose face mask.
Book
Sorry it's out of focus, i noticed too late
Shower Gel. Avon
Avon. Shower gel. I'm obsessed with it!
Body Lotion, Avon. Love. Pink
From Avon. And it says love on it. Who can ask for more?
Maybeline. Babylips. Cherry Me. Orange. Lipbalm.
A lipbalm is always a must for me on days like these
Cacharel. Amor Amor. Forbidden Kiss. Parfume. Fagrance. Bottle
Cacharel. Amor Amor (Forbidden Kiss)
Candle. Strawberry. IKEA. Flame. Burning. Cozy
IKEA Sinnling (Strawberry)
Cookies. Biscuits. Tea. Green Tea. Ahmad tea. Chocolate
Today i had some oatmeal cookis and a cup of my favorite green tea with melissa
It Happend One Night, 1934
Just My Luck, 2006
Serendipity, 2001
Beauty & The Briefcase, 2010
Just Go With It, 2011
Breakfast at Tiffany's, 1961
Bridget Jones's Diary, 2001
Bus Stop, 1956
Never Been Kissed, 1999
Pretty Woman, 1990
Roman Holiday, 1953
Some Like It Hot, 1959
Letters To Juliet, 2010
How To Steal A Million, 1966
Paris, When It Sizzles, 1964
The Vow, 2012
A walk to remember, 2002
The Lucky One, 2011
Keith, 2008
Ameli, 2001
Gone With The Wind, 1939
Kate and Leopold, 2001
The Notebook, 2004
A Walk To Remember, 2002
Love Affair, 1939
While You Were Sleeping, 1995
50 First Dates, 2004
Dear John, 2010
Romeo And Juliet, 2013
The Lake House, 2006
When Harry Met Sally, 1989
Pride and Prejudice, 2005
The Proposal, 2009
Lady and the Tramp, 1955
Northanger Abbey, 2007
Valentine's Day, 2010

2) I also love using masks while taking a bath. These are moisturizing and purifying ones.

3) Most of the times i'm reading while bathing.

 When i'm done, i just wash my hair and body and get out of the shower

4) Sometimes i skip that step, but since it is a papmer night on Valentine's day, i just had to put on some nice smelling lotion.

Even though i'm not going anywhere i like to use my parfume anyway. This one is perfecr for Valentine's day!

5)Now when i'm 100% clean, fresh and good-smelling, i usually go and light a candle in my room and get prepared for a movie

Before chosing what to watch, i like to go to my kitchen and grab some food to snack.

6) Next is the movie itself! Since it is a Valentine's day i decided to tell you some of my favorite love stories, but i'm planning to do a whole list of the movies i would recommend watching, so stay tunned for that!



These were all of my favorite romantic movies i wanted to share today and it's also the end of the post. Hope you liked it and have a good Valentine's Day!

XOXO, Dasha

Comments