Top 5 Maybelline Products

I'm back with another list of my favorite products, but this time i'm going to talk about maybelline. I love this brand so much, this is definatelly one of my favorites, the range of products is pretty good and quality is nice too + it's a drugstore brand, which means good price. What's not to like? Alright, let's get started! :)

1) I feel like everyone who loves makeup, knows about these lipbalms. Because they are so good! Yes, staying power is not so great, but it's a lipbalm, it's not suppost to stay on lips all day. There's not much to say. Love it.

Maybelline Baby Lips, Cherry Me, Pink Punch, Peach Kiss, Maybelline
Maybelline New York Babylips Lipbalm
Maybelline Baby lips, Cherry Me, Peach Kiss, Pink Punch, Maybelline
From left to right:
1) Cherry Me
2)Hydrate
3) Peach Kiss
4) Pink Punch
2) My absolute favorite is this mascara. I've tried a lot, you can trust me on this. Almost all my favorite mascaras are from maybelline, but, to my opinion, this one is the best so far. It makes my eyelashes super long and beautiful, it also give a nice volume. Definitely my number 1!

Maybelline Great Lash Mascara, Maybelline
Maybelline New York Great Lash Mascara (Blackest Black)
3) This is one of my latest purchases, and it's already in my favorites. Very pigmented and the colors are gorgeous!

Maybelline Eyestudio Duo Pink Passion, Maybelline
Maybelline New York Eyestudio Duo (10 Pink Passion)
4) Concealer + Highlighter in one tube? Yes, please! This isn't my favorite concealer out of all i've tried, but the second one for sure. Just because i have huge dark circles under my eyes on study days, so i need a little bit more coverage that this gives, but still an amazing one, especially if to use this with my next favorite.

Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer, Maybelline
Maybelline New York Dream Lumi Touch: Highlighting Concealer (02 Nude)
As you can see, i use it a lot:)
5) Another popular maybeline product. I have two favorite colors, although i like the pink one more. Great pigmintation and staying power, but i use it with my base anyway

Maybelline Color Tattoo, Pink Gold, Eternal Gold, Maybelline
Maybelline New York Color Tattoo 24HR By Eyestudio
Maybelline Color Tattoo, Pink Gold, Eternal Gold, Maybelline
1) 65-Pink Gold
2) 05-Eternal Gold
That is it for the post, really hope you liked it and found even a little bit helpful. See you soon, guys!

P.S. Please, ignor the date on pictures, i don't know what it was

You also might be interested in this post --> My Top 6 Essence Products

XoXo, Dasha  

Comments