My Favorite Inspirational Sayings

Since it is spring now, i have been really feeling a lot of energy in myself to do a lot of interesting things. So, to keep my motivation up, i started to google a loads of quotes that would help me with it. And today i want to share with you some of my favorite inspiring quotes.To tell you the truth, some of these make me want to cry, because they are THAT true! So, I really hope you will find it helpful
I was looking for nice pictures for the post, and i found this. I'm in love, i wish i could be with that girt right there. It's actually my wallpaper now:)
  • Ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock and the door will be opened for you. – Jesus
  •  You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take. – Wayne Gretzky
  • There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. – Aristotle
  • Dream big and dare to fail. – Norman Vaughan
  •  Nothing is impossible, the word itself says, “I’m possible!” – Audrey Hepburn 
  • Everything you’ve ever wanted is on the other side of fear. – George Addair
  • When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.  I wrote down ‘happy’.  They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life. – John Lennon
  •  You can’t use up creativity.  The more you use, the more you have. – Maya Angelou 

  • Definiteness of purpose is the starting point of all achievement. – W. Clement Stone
  • Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our possibilities become limitless. – Jamie Paolinetti
  • Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.  Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
  • Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. – Dalai Lama
  • People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing.  That’s why we recommend it daily. – Zig Ziglar
  •  Whether you think you can or you think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
  • You can find inspiration in everythiong. And if you can't, then look again. - Paul Smith
  • The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me. – Ayn Rand
  • The only way to do great work is to love what you do. – Steve Jobs
  • The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. – Ralph Waldo Emerson 

  • The most common way people give up their power is by thinking they don’t have any. – Alice Walker
  • I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. – Maya Angelou
  • You are your inspiration, you are your solution, you are your motivation.
  • You can’t fall if you don’t climb.  But there’s no joy in living your whole life on the ground.
  • If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten. – Tony Robbins
  • You can never cross the ocean until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. – Christopher Columbus
  • Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is. – Vince Lombardi
  • Eighty percent of success is showing up. – Woody Allen
  • Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. – Charles Swindoll 
  • When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it. – Henry Ford
  • You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try. – Beverly Sills
  • If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. – Booker T. Washington
  • Believe you can and you’re halfway there. – Theodore Roosevelt
  • Everything has beauty, but not everyone can see. – Confucius
  • Happiness is not something readymade.  It comes from your own actions. – Dalai Lama
  • There are no traffic jams along the extra mile. – Roger Staubach
  • Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. – Les Brown
  • Change your thoughts and you change your world. – Norman Vincent Peale
  • If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. – Oprah Winfrey
  • You take your life in your own hands, and what happens? A terrible thing, no one to blame. – Erica Jong 
  • You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.
  • I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do. – Leonardo da Vinci
  •  Either write something worth reading or do something worth writing. – Benjamin Franklin
  •  You become what you believe. – Oprah Winfrey
  • It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. – Confucius
  • It's not how good you are, it's how good you want to be.
  • Live inspired; live honest; live in the moment; live for today, because yesterday is over and tomorrow is not a guarantee.

Hope you like the post! I'm planning to do more of these sayings ones, so stay tuned;) Hope you are all having an amazing spring and talk to you soon, guys



Related posts:
Spring Fashion 


Dasha

Comments