New-In: LUSH


Hey guys! This is probably one of the most exiting posts ever to me. I love lush so so much, but let's be honest - their products are quite expensive. I've been in the shop ton of times, and never bought anything. But a few days ago when i went shopping (and if you follow me on twitter, then you know, cause i was very exited and twitted a lot about it!) i went there and just couldn't resist buying a few goodies! I'm most likely to write a review on each product, but i'll tell you my first impressions in this post.

Grease Lightning Cleanser.
Main components are thyme, tea tree and rosemary. I know some people don't like the smell of it, but i think it's okay, nothing really repellent. It's said to be used twice a day: morning and evening, which is exactly how i use it. I've been using this everyday since i got it (which was tree days ago). I wouldn't say i'm very impressed by this cleanser, but i do like it. I'll let you know what i think later, because i don't think three days is enough to shape an objective opinion.

Honey Bee Ballistic.

This is my first lush bath bomb. I haven't tried it yet, but as i said i'll write a separate post on it. The scent of this bomb is just divine! I mostly can smell cinnamon, lemon and, of course, honey. It's supossed to make the skin very soft. I cannot wait to try this out!

Have you, guys, tried any of the products i talked about? What do you think? And please let me know what's your favorite lush products? Cause i'm definately going to shop there a lot more soon!

P.S. Previous post 
Please follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments

  1. i've been meaning to try grease lightning, definitely tell us more about what you think later :)

    danielle | avec danielle | instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definatelly will, thank you!) but i don't think i would re-purchase it

      Delete

Post a Comment