Sunkissed Summer Tag


What is your go-to product for a sun-kissed summer glow?
Elf Bronzing Powder in colour Sunkissed. I mean, the name says it all. (You can see picture of this here)

What book do you recommend for a summer read?
Last summer i read the Divergent series, i definatelly can recommend that. Also i think Tom Soyer is a perfect book for summer. It's very easy to read, adventurous, and i love the book so much! Plus it's classic, you cannot not like it:) I recently finished reading Hobbit by John Tolkien and i loved it! The atmosphere was amazing, it's like a fairytale! My new favorite, acually

What’s your signature summer scent this year?
Well, as i said it my summer essentials post, i'm not a fan of an actual parfume in summer time. I prefer using body mist, all of mine are from avon. And i love fresh scents for summer. And i just did a post on what perfume i like to where each season!

The sun is shining and it’s time to get outside! What’s your favorite thing to do?
Honestly? I'm the laziest person in summer. When it's hot ourside i cannot move, literally. I like watching movies, tanning, going to the beach and swim there, reading, and if the weather not murderously hot then i love riding my bike. Or shopping, you can never go wrong with this one.
 You’re on the boardwalk and your stomach is grumbling. What’s your go-to summer beach food?
Whether salad or fruits.

 How do you wear your hair in the summer? (down, ponytail, ombre, dip dye, etc.)

I always wear my hair down, that's my problem.

Sometimes it just feels good to chill out and watch Netflix. What shows/movies do you recommend for summer?

PLL and Teenwolf come out with new seasons this summer, so definatelly recommend those. If you haven't watched Young & Hungry then summer is a good time for you to start. It's quite funny and easy-to-watch type of show, which is just perfect for summer. Also, Beverly Hills, 90210 about sunny California is also on my summer watch list. Friends is my all-time favorite TV show, so it's always a good time to start watching them if for some reasons you haven't.

Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer?
Nope. I don't wear these any time of year. Only on special occasions. Most of the time i wear concealer and powder.

 What is your summer jam this year?
Actually, my previous post was dedicated to my current summer playlist! (here)

Do you have a summer bucket list? If so, share some things on the list.
I have a blogpost on things i would like to do coming summer, so check it out;)

Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Show us your fave bathing suit this year!
100% bikini, but i still don't have one to show you.

Summer means heat… and sweat! What’s your favorite sweat proof product this year? (Skincare, makeup, anything!)
I have only a waterproof lipstick i posted about (here). There's gonna be too much self promo, but i have a post where i share with you my summer eesentials!

 Summer wouldn’t be complete without a scoop (or two) of ice cream! If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be?
I love evrything chocolaty, i would just add sprinkles. Though i'm pretty sure this flavour had been created years before me.

P.S. Previous post 
Summer Playlist

Please follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts ;)

Twitter l Instargam 8tracks WeHeartIt 


Comments