Avon Body Mists


Hey guys! How's your summer going? I hope everything goes the way you planned it!

 Today i want to tell you about my favorite summer scents!
If you've been reading me for at least a month, you probably know how much i love avon stuff, especially these body sprays. They are my favorites for warm weather. I mentioned in a few posts that i don't quite like strong perfumes when it's hot outside, i just feel like it would be too much. I wether wear one of these body sprays or my fresh apple-scentes perfume (read more about it here) on hot days.

Firstly, i would like to mention some of the general information about these body sprays. They are said to be freshening, which i think they are. I like the feeling they leave on my skin. Though sometimes i can feel too much of alcohol in it, which is, of course, a bad thing. The staying power is quite impressive. I still can smell a floaty scent at the end of a day. 

The first mist has a smell of chocolate and rose. I think it's the perfect sweet scent for summer. I absolutely love it, this is my third bottle for the last few moths, which is quite ridiculous, but i seriously use it like crazy. I have same scented body lotion and scrub from avon, which i also really enjoy using (read here). This is probably the only scent i can use not only during summertime.

The next spray has a scent of pomegranate and mango, i can't decide if it's more of a sweet or fresh smell, but i know that a nailing body mist for summer. I don't think i would like to use it any other time of year, but i've been using a great deal of it for last month.

The last one is my least favorite scent, to be honest, but i still like it. This spray's scent is called cherry blossoms. To me, it sounds better than it is in real life. It's a bit too sweet for me. I love sweet scents, but this one is bittery sweet if you know what i mean. I actually found myself reaching for this one more frequently than the previous mist, even though i like how the mango one smells better. Don't think i will buy this particular spray again.

Really hope you enjoyed reading about my latest obsession, because i seriously don't use any of my other perfumes.
Have you tried any of these srpays? Let me know what you think! XoXo

P.S. Previous post 
Please follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)






Comments