The Body Shop Radiant Highlighter


I honestly bought this highlighter just beacuse i needed a third product to get 20% off while shopping in The Body Shop, i seriously did not expect to like it that much! This is my holy grail product! 

First of all, it's multi-tasking. You can use it as a base underneath your BB cream or concealer. I don't think it would work through full-coverage foundation, but i haven't ever tried that, so i don't know. But when you apply it that way, you get the most beautiful, subtle, healthy glow you can possibly ask for. And it looks very natural, when i said my friend i used it underneath my makeup, she was quite surprised - it's barely noticable.

Another way to use it is just on undereye area. I prefer to use it after concealer but before powder, but clearly you can use it however you want to. I apply it that when mostly when i didn't have enough of sleep and i want to look like i did. Little bonus, this actually cools your skin a little bit, when you put it on.

The last and the most obvious way to use this product is as a highlighter. I love it! Again: very subtle, healthy glow. You need just a tiny amount of the product, that's what i struggle with it sometimes. It's easy to press out too much. But that's just something you need to get used to, i think.

Overall, just am amazing product. I seriuosly don't have anything i don't like about it. My favorite purchase out of all that Body Shop Haul! By the way, if you want to see what i got that day, check out this post:)

Thank you guys for reading, and i hope you enjoyed. Once again, highly recommend the highlighter!

Lots of love

P.S. Previous post 
Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. Love the sound of this highlighter, I seriously need to start trying out some more Body Shop products, it's been so long since I've shopped there ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, i absolutely agree! I completely forgot about this shop, and the haul in which i showed this highlighter was my first haul from The Body Shop, but since then i am completely obsessed!))

      Delete

Post a Comment