LUSH Phoenix Rising Bath Bomb Review


Hello guys! So, i had a bath yesterday and it was SO GOOD! As you already guessed it was Phoeinix Rising bath bomb from Lush. To say i love lush products means to say nothing! This is my beloved brand. It was my first time trying Phoenix Rising, and now this is my favorite one.

Before buying it i read a lot of reviews on this particular one and on some other bath bombs. Out of them all the Phoenix seemed to be the best for me. So when i went to lush i grabbed this bomb with no doubts. I had this bath lying in my room for about a week, i didn't have the time to take a bath. But yeasterday was the day!

So when you first put the bomb in the water, it starts to fizz. I honestly expectesd this to bee similar to the Honey Bee bomb i talked about (read here). But it was nothing like that, it fused way slower, it's a good thing though. I had more time to take pictures of it and enjoy the veiw:)
On the first photo you can see the bath a minute after i put the bomb in, and the second picture is the end result.


 I don't know why my weird camera made the water appear pink. It was pink at first, but at the end the water had a vivid purple colour, which was beautiful! I'm not sure you can see, but there was glitter in the water. And you clearly can see the oils when you're in the bath. In the core the bomb was mint, which made the colour of the bath purple. There also was a few cinnamon sticks inside.

Okay, i actually forgot to show what Lush itself says about the bomb:
 Spicy cinnamon fizzer
If you've ever read the LUSH We Believe statement on our bags or here on our website, you may remember the bit that says, "We believe in the right to make mistakes, lose everything and start again." This Bath Bomb is a tribute to our belief that great things can rise out of the ashes, just like the mythical Phoenix. Royal purple and gold-dusted, with a cinnamon stick in the center, this gorgeous bomb sinks to the bottom of the tub when you toss it in, and slowly rises up, fizzing out a spicy apple and cinnamon scent.
The scent in the bath was quite strong. To be honest, i smelled neither cinnamon or apple. I swear it smelled like lavander, even though there was no such ingredient included. 

After the bath my skin felt really moistrized and soft, i even didn't need to put on my lotion. Also, i felt extremely sleepy after the bath. I even tweeted about it, because the effect was so strong! 
 I used the entire bomb at one time, but i feel like you can split it for two baths. You will just have not purple but pink colour. Since it was my first time i wanted to see the complete effect to actually be able to write a full review for you, but i am more likely to use a half of it at a time whenever i use it next time.

I can highly recommend this bath to you guys, i loved it! And if you struggle with insomnia it might help. The only thing i didn't like is the fact that my bath remained pink as well.

Lots of love
P.S. Previous post 

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. Wow! I would love to use this in my bath, it looks seriously amazing and so pretty!

    love, lissy @ lissyhayes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it looks so pretty This post make me want to run out to lush and buy more bath bombs HAHA thanks for sharing:) Do you want to support each other's blog by following each other?:) Please let me know if you do so I can follow you right back x

    kisses

    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right? haha, so pretty!)) Thank you so much for reading))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment