Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation


Hey guys! 

Today i want to give you my quick opinion on this recent bargain of mine - Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation. A few days ago i went to the mall to buy my first foundation. They had a deal - buy two things and pay for one. I honestly though it was a joke! I picked up this foundation and to go with it i decided to try out Rimmel's new mascara, which i will tell you about in one of my next posts. It costs almost as much as the foundation, and i got it for free - such a steal! Okay, to the point of the post now.

Oh, one more thing before we start. As i mentioned, this is my first foundation,  so i have nothing to compare it to. I used only BB creams before, and i can definately feel the difference. 

Things I Like About The Product:

- It does cover all the little imperfections i have on my skin. The coverage is medium, but really decent.
-It also makes a few nasty pimples that i have at the moment (which were the reason i actually decided to pick a foundation) look not that bad. I still put concealer on, but the foundation covers all the redness.
-It smells so good! It is probably a weird thing to say about that type of product, but i seriously love the smell. It's not too strong, quite fresh and it makes applying the foundation really fun!
-It lasts all day long. 
-The bottle is kind of fancy to me, i like how it looks. 
-The price is okay as well.
-You need just one pump to cover the entire face, so it will last for a long time.
-It doesn't emphasizes any dry areas or anything like that at all!

Things I Don't Like About The Product:

-It makes me oily. If i don't wear the foundation, i don't really need to touch up my makeup through out day, but with this product i have to use a tissue every now and then to not look way too shiny. Powder doesn't really help me in that case.
-As much as i love the packaging, i am afraid to break it, because the bottle is made of glass.

I still like this foundation a lot, i'm happy that picked that exact one up, i probably will buy it again, when i run out, which i doubt will happen any time soon. I genially can recommend this product to you, especially if your skin is a bit dry. 
P.S. My colour is 100 Ivory and it suits me perfectly, in case you are wondering:)


Thanks for reading! Lots of love!

P.S. Previous post 
Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. Great review! I wear foundation rarely, but when I next go to buy a foundation it will most likely be this one as I have heard so many people rave about it :)

    Charlotte ~ http://allthingsmakeupbeautyandlife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find this foundation kinda bad for my skin but maybe that is because i have oily skin i do not recommend it for that :P

    http://lucysordinaryworld.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I almost picked this up a few times, thanks so much for your review Dasha! I really need to try and stop myself from buying more foundations though, have to do my best to use up what I have :)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful review, I might try this in the future :)
    itsjustteng.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing you experience about this foundation . I will try it soon !

    Areej
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment