Why I Love Fall


Hello guys!

Today i want to share with you why i love autumn. Okay, but firstly i want to say that fall is probably my favorite season ever! It's the coziest one, right? So i'm super exited for the post!) Let's get started!

☂ Sweater Weather.

I don't know about you but i can't imagine something better. I love comfy big warm sweaters. And the temprature in general is just perfect. Not too hot and sunny, but also not too cold.

☂ Rainy Days.

I love rain, it makes me feel so cozy! I like to lit some candles, bundle up in my soft blanket and just read a book or watch a movie. All the films are twice cozier in such weather! And there's going to be a lot of new seasons of my favorite TV shows, which i'm very exited about! And i also really like the smell on the streets after rain, and pavement is so pretty when it's wet!

☂ Warm Blankets, Scented Candles and Hot Chocolate.

I miss these things so much during summer! It's too hot for all of the above. There's just nothing better on a rainy day than these three things. Also, fuzzy socks are back in, so exited!


☂ Warm Pyjamas.

That may sound stupid, but i don't really like wearing a pair of short and a top to bed. I like being as comfy as possible, and baggy pyjamas sets are my besties in that case. I'm way too exited to wear these again!

☂ Sweet Perfume.

As i mentioned in my Perfume Collection post, i don't really like wearing sweet scentes when it's warm outside. But during fall and winter time i use it like crazy. They feel like a hug to me:)

☂ Crunchy Leafs and All The Colours.

I don't know how to explain this, the sound of leafs when you step on them is just a music to my ears. Also can't wait for the nature to shop it's best colours! Isn't that the most inspiring thing ever?

☂ Calming Walks Alone With Myself.

I'm not the biggest fan of walking on my own, but sometimes i just need to go out, stay one to one to my thoughts, have my headphones on and just slowly walk around the town. And fall is the only time i actually do it. The weather is perfect and there's not too many people on the streets.

☂ Fall Music.

It's so relaxing and calming and it makes me feel happy. I always go to 8tracks, type whatever it is i want to listen to and the playlists there are just perfect, there's a lot of fall related ones too!

☂ Burgundy Is Back In.

Burgundy is my favorite colour on the planet. And in the fall time i have an excuse to wear it all the time!

☂ Fall Fashion.

Oh, i can talk about it for hours! I love watching how youtubers put together fall outfits, i like to do it myself as well! I love comfy scarfs, high knee socks, booties, leather jackets and all of that fun stuff! Also can we take a moment to appreciate dark lipsticks? By the way, do you have any recomendations for me? I'm looking for a new one to try.

☂The Atmosphere.

Do i even need to explain this? Just knock into one all of the things i just mentioned and you will get the coziest atmosphere ever! And air is so fresh, it feels so inspiring! I want to live, and love, and to be happy as i have never been before!

Thank you so much for reading!
Lots of love
What do YOU love about fall?

P.S. Previous post 

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)



Comments

  1. I absolutely loved this post! Fall is my favourite time of year because of Halloween! However I adore the crunchy leaves and being able to wear jumpers and jackets and just being cosy x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much! I'm so happy to hear you liked it. We don't really celebrate Haloween in my country, but i hope to do that one day, it sounds so fun! And yes, i love love love wearing all these cozy things!

      Delete
  2. I love how Fall Fashion goes really well with the weather. I'm talking scarves, beanies/toques, cardigans, and boots with a perfectly beautiful yellow/orange/red background! AND,who doesn't love crunching fallen leaves?!

    Marie | Nothing & Her

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? It's the best possible season for fashion aaaand it's beautiful!

      Delete
  3. Fall is hands down my favorite season and you read my mind with this post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you so much!)) I'm obsessed with fall!)))

      Delete
  4. Rainy days are the best! Looks like I'm gonna have to wait for those though, it's still so hot here seems like summer is in full swing haha ;)

    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I wouldn't want even obe more summer day during fal time, i'm so obsessed with fall))) And yes, of course, rainy days are the best!)))

      Delete
  5. This post was really lovely and I enjoyed reading it! :)
    I love all seasons the same, each for it's own special reasons, but when it comes to autumn I think that you've basically covered all of my favourite things about it with your list! I think what I love most about autumn is listening to the sound of the rain while reading books and drinking hot chocolate. I also love lipsticks in red, plum and burgundy which are sooo in right now!

    Keep up with the good work! ;)

    http://stephie-jo-vs-life.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment