Life Lately


Hi guys, hello. I know it's been a while since we talked last. And i did feel bad for not posting pretty much anything for over a month, but i just had to take a break from blogging. I was so overloaded, so strees and run down that i just couldn't possibly write a good-quality post. And today i want to share with you what have been going on in my life, why i've been MIA.

I guess i just had a lot of things to deal with. I was (and i am still) snowed under with my studies, i had to live on my own for a few weeks because of my parents' trip and during that time i felt extremely lonely. And i also had a few moments when i just had no idea what i want to do with my life. I've always known where i want to study and what profession to choose, yet i don't know if i want to work as an interpreter, i just know i want to learn English. So, i just kind of lost my direction and that really knocked me down for a while. I'm still trying to figure that part out though. But i think the other aspects of my life are coming back together. I had a conversation with my friend about all that situation the other day and she also has felt sad lately, we thought that it might actually have been Autumn Depression, it is a common thing to experience during that time of year. I'm just really hoping the bits of sadness that i still feel sometimes will fade away very soon.

As to my blog, i don't think i can manage posting every other day as i used to, but i will try my best to write a post at least once a week. Yesterday i was checking my blog and something just hit me. I suddenly realized how much i missed blogging! I forgot how badly i loved doing this and that it always made me happy. 

Also, i would like to mention that i want to expand the themes i'm talking about. Not only beauty and fashion, but also some bits of my life, maybe book or movie reviews, and also a bit of planning. If you read my last blog update you would know that i've found a new hobby, which is smashbooking. And i was actually thinking of creating a separate blog for that but i don't think i would be able to keep pace, so probably i will just post some planner or smashbook(artbook) related posts every now and then on this blog. And i know i've already said that in my last update, but i mesan it this time.

Okay...i think that was all i wanted to mention in this post, i genuinely hope i didn't bore and please stay tunned for coming content!

P.S. I made an autumnal playlist a few weeks ago, so if you're interested, check that out;) The Playlist

I love you all so much! See you soon. And i hope you wil never ever in your life loose your direction.
XOXO

P.S. Previous post 
Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)




Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah I hope you will soon feel a little bit better! But don't forget that it's just not possible to always know exactly where you are going in life. You'll continue to get to know yourself better and eventually discover what makes you happy! With love, Charelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much!! I do feel much better even after writing this post, it was such a relief to finelly get back on the blogging track!) Thank you for the comment!

      Delete

Post a Comment