My Favorite Winter Scent

Blogmas, Winter Scent, Winter Perfume, Amor Amor Forbidden Kiss, Cacharel

I just recently did a post where i shared my favorite perfumes, and i also did The Winter Tag (read here), where i said i didn't have my perfect winter/Christmasy scent yet. Well, i do now. I have this perfume for almost a year, but i completely forgot i do! I used it last winter and i remember absolutely loving it! And as December i re-discovered it, and it's just so perfect for the cold weather!

I just realized i didn't even told you what perfume it it. So, meet my beloved Amor Amor by Cacharel! It's not the classic version, this one's called Forbidden Kiss. 

That might be cheating but i'll just write what they say about the scent on the website, because i'm rubbish at describing scentes. So: grapefruit, mandarin, paprika, coffee, frangipani, vanilla and white musk. Guys, if that's not the perfect winter combination, i don't know what it. It makes me feel extremely cozy, i feel like wearing a blanket with this perfume on. It smells absolutely stunning! It's definately a floral-oriental type of smell, and i'm not usually much into that, but this one is right up my alley!

I do recommend you go and give this perfume a sniff! And it's actually might be a perfect Christmas gift! It's not too expensive either, it has a good price for a frangance.

Lots of Love, Dasha

P.S. Previous posts

Please, don't forget follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)


Comments

  1. This sounds lovely! And you have such a cute blog:)
    Kaci x
    kacijadestevens.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so so much! And it is very lovely!:)

      Delete

Post a Comment