Secret Garden Coloring Book by Johanna Basford


Hello guys! I bought this coloring book for adults by Johanna Bastford, it's called Secret Garden. I've seen this everywhere in shops, but i just never really picked it up. The other day i ordered this online and it came today. I am so exited to start using it! That's actually what i will do as soon as i publish this post;)
It's gonna take me hours to color these in, but i will enjoy:) The pages are huge, by the way! I;ve been wanting something like this for quite a while, for when i'm watching a movie or something and i want to do something with my hands, it always bothers me. It helps de-stress, and it's fun! Also, i really don't think this things are only for chidren. It says on the cover that it helps to develop creativity,which is, you know, always a good thing. The illustrations in the book are absolutely gorgeous! Here are some of my favorites:





I know this post is quite short, i just don't know what to say beside i'm way too exited to start! I really wanted to share and recommend this to you. This might be someone's perfect Christmas gift as well!

Love you lots,
Dasha
P.S. Previous posts

Blogmas #6

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I actually think you can! There's a lot of pictures online, this book is quite popular.

      Delete
  2. Ohhh I included this in my gift guide post! Looks so pretty I really want to get one now too! ;)


    Paula
    Thirteen Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would love it, it helps with concentration so well!!

      Delete

Post a Comment