First Benefit Buys Ever



As on of my birthday presents i wanted Hoola Bronzer, because every single blogger raves about it, all reviews are great, and i just wanted it badly! First thing i did as January sales started is i went shopping, of course. 

Hoola Bronzer. I've been using it for two weeks now, and i'm absolutely in love with the product! The quality is amazing, the shade is beautiful, and it stays on all day! I'm so happy i got this! As there's already thousands reviews on the bronzer, i'm not sure i will write a separate post about it. Though i'm quite positive you will hear me rave about this much more. I just love it so much!

Benetint. As i was looking through things on the Benefit counter, i saw this cheek and lip staying. I immediately grabbed both products and bought them. I completely forgot this thing existed, but i remember i really wanted to buy this a few years ago, but it wasn't available in my country yet. I have a bit mixed opinion on the product after trying it. The staying power on my lips isn't great for the price at all. Maybe that's because of the cold, i don't know. I will continue using this and definately let you know what i think later. But i do like it a lot for cheeks. 

I'm very happy with both goods, i now want to try much more Benefit products, i'm so inpressed! Don't know why i haven't tried anything from the brand earlier. They're amazing! Do you know what else i might like from them? If you do, please let me know in the comments! I would really appreciate that!

Lots of love,
Dasha
P.S. Previous post 
Sephora Face Mask

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments

  1. I've had my eye on the Hoola bronzer but I'm not too sure how many bronzer a girl needs? I have to finish up what I've got first haha! That's a shame about the Benetint on the lips but thanks for being so honest!

    Sally ~ DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! Haha same situation there)) Buy i honestly don't even want to use anything but hoola)) Thank you for the comment, it always means a lot to me!

      Delete
  2. You're so right, Dasha. These are two of the most raved Benefit products, I hope to buy something soon from this brand!!!
    I like its cardboard packaging, isn't it cute?
    Please, please, a separate post for each one :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are! I've also heard A LOT of great things about High Beam, but i have a favorite everyday highlighter, so i didn't buy the Benefit one, though i now kind of regret i didn't))
      the packaging really is on point! Such a satisfaction using it!)))
      thank you so much! i probably will do a post for each))

      Delete
  3. I really want the Hoola bronzer but unfortunately it will be too light for my skin tone, looks amazing on everyone else though! xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, i'm so sorry, that's too bad, the product is amazing! What bronzer's shade suit you then?)
      thank you for leaving a comment!

      Delete
    2. I usually use the YSL one which has been discontinued unfortunately :(

      www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
    3. i hate when you find a product that you love and then it's discontinued, so annoying haha!))

      Delete
  4. I'm obsessed with the hoola bronzer, one of the best bronzers I've tried!!

    http://dellalovesnutella.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, the best i've tried so far, i absolutely love it! Thanks for the comment :)

      Delete

Post a Comment