Lush Comforter Bubble Bar


I picked up this bubble bar myself, but it was part of my mom's Christmas present for me. My friend gave me The Comforter Shower gel, and i fell in love with the smell. And i mainly got this bar because of it's scent. It mostly smells like black currant, which is not something i usually like, but with a mixture of fruits the bar smells so good! I couldn't resist buying it.

This is actually first bubble bar i've tried from lush, before i only used bath bombs. And i expected the bar to be enough only for one bath, but i crumbled a little piece, less than third part, and it made the entire bath full of bubbles.



I'm so pleased with how little you need for one time! No need to say that my whole bathroom smelled amazing. It's also supposed to make water purple, but i used it with other bath bombs, so the colour wasn't purple. Lying in a bath with Comforter felt so calming, i was fully relaxed. This is exactly what one needs after a rough day. From now on this might be one of my favorite lush products!

Have you tried this bubble bar or any other lush products? Please give me some recommendations and reviews!


My other lush posts:

Lots of love,
Dasha

P.S. Previous post 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments

  1. So bizarre but I've never tried anything from Lush! I always buy Lush products for people when it's their birthday or as a secret santa gift but never used any for myself. I think I need to do something about it!

    Sally - DiagonSally

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow,you definately should byt something for yourself! I don't think lush products necessarily worth the hype, but they are perfect as a pampering treat for yourself every now and then:)

      Delete

Post a Comment