NYX Mineral Finishing Powder



  Today i want to talk about one of my newest purchases - NYX 'Set It & Don't Fret It" Matte Finishing Powder. As it is pointed out on the bottle, the powder is mineral, which i like. Ever since i got it, i've been using it every single day. I apply it with my kabuki brush from EcoTools that i got on Iherb two yers ago. Works great, by the way.

Why I Love The Powder
  • The milling is very fine. And the texture of the powder is silky
  • It isn't noticable on my face. I apply it in the morning and then i forget i even have it on. I don't feel it at all, and it doesn't make me look caky 
  • It mattifies my skin and makes it look perfect. With no exagguration - P.E.R.F.E.C.T.
  • It looks as if it was ivory color, but when i apply it, it gives me no colour at all - just finishes off my face makeup
  • Stays on all day. Obviously, it wears off throughout the day a little bit - as any powder would do - but it still looks good in the evening
  I honestly don't even have anything bad to say about the product, i'm in love. Truly. Madly. Deeply. (haha see what i did there?;) Highly recommend. It's actually the best drugstore powder i've tried!
  By the way, have you tried this particular one or any powder by NYX? Tell me what you think! And i would love to hear your recommendations about NYX products i should try next. I just discovered this brand, and i'm slowly falling in love with it!

P.S. Previous post 

Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow


Comments