Home Decor Related Gift Ideas For Under $25



Holidays are coming, and I think there's no such thing as starting too early. You want to be prepared for when it's time! Here are five gift ideas for under $25 that you can find on Etsy! 


Set of coasters 


If you know someone who reminds you of Monica from Friends, that's a great gift idea for them! Here's a couple of my favorites:


Alcohol ink coasters

Pumpkin coasters


Wall Print

I have a printables shop on Etsy, there are different types you can choose from, which means you'll find something for everyone! The perfect gift for decor lovers (and yourself!). 

Paris print

Botanical Print

Quote Print (you can customize the quote!)


Personalized makeup bag

That'll be a great fit for makeup lovers, or for those who are planning a trip somewhere. Just a couple of ideas:

My favorite one

Another cute one

Wall Calendar

They're practical, they're pretty, they're a great gift! 

Abstract Calendar

Magical Calendar (very cute!)

Bright Floral Calendar (my fave)



Recipe Book

Know a cooking lover? Great! Get them a cookbook! There are soo many options! Here are my picks:

Simple Recipe Book

Watercolors Avocados Recipe Book

Watercolor Recipe Book


Hope you found it helpful! If you want gift ideas for a specific holiday, let me know!



Follow me on Bloglovin' and Google+ to see new posts :)

Follow

Twitter  Instagram  8tracks  WeHeartIt  Tumblr  Pintrest


Comments